the nine

.














  .






Kommentare

  1. We are pegged to routines and lifestyles. Some powerful messages in this scene.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wonderful photo in B&W! Very creative!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sind das vielleicht noch so richtig schöne ,alte Holzklammern? Bestechendes Motiv ..weil so schön simpel!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Good shot. My clothes-line is empty because the weather is so wet :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. A great b&w composition!
    My post at: http://hanshb.wordpress.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Fine depth of field control in your photo.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Your comments are greatly appreciated! Absolutely everyone is important to me and is read carefully and generally (in most cases) any questions answered. Your contributions and interactions keeps my blog and the joy with it vivid.

my dear guests